Product Description & Reviews
Crossfire II 6 - 18x44mm AO Riflescope brings you closer than ever! Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Crossfire II Riflescopes are built to exceed the standards of other scopes in their class. Better performance at a better price. That's something to aim for! Specs: Fully multi-coated lenses for superior light transmission with low reflection; 1" tube is O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for waterproof / fogproof performance; Premium aircraft-grade aluminum construction with anodized, low-glare finish; Adjustable objective for fine tuning and reducing parallax error; Fast-focus eyepiece for quick, easy reticle focusing; Lenses are locked in place with machined locking rings for shockproof performance; Resettable, capped MOA turrets. 1 click = 1/4"; Extended eye relief of 3.7-4.3"; F .O.V. is 15.2-15.3 ft @ 100 yds. 6-18x magnification; 44mm objective lens diameter; Includes sunshade, removable lens covers and dust cloth; Measures approx. 13 1/2" l x 2 1/4" w. Weighs approx. 20 ozs. State Reticle. Eagle-eye performance at a great price! Order yours today! WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product. Crossfire II 6-18x44mm AO Riflescope
Features & Highlights
- DEAD-HOLD BDC RETICLE Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Fully multi-coated with anti-reflective lens coatings for brighter views
- Nitrogen gas purging with o-ring seals delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- Shockproof construction withstands recoil and impact
- One-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction, for one inch Riflescopes
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.