Product Description & Reviews
USB 3.0 Converter, which can reach 360MB/s transmit band width. Video processed by capture card, no need occupy CPU. The video grabber is the easiest and most direct tool to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI. Video processed by capture card, no need occupy CPU. What's more, no driver installation is necessary. The video grabber features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output and supports Auto detect input video format 1920x1080, 1920x960, 1680x1050, 1280x720, 1024x768, 960x540, 850x480,720x576, 720x540, 720x480, 720x404, 704x576, 640x480, 640x360. It supports the image adjustment features, like brightness, contrast, saturation and color hue. The video grabber supports multi-device in one PC so you can use it with your favorite web-cam capture application on Windows7, 8, 10, Linux operating systems for high quality video capture from any 3G-SDI, HD-SDI or SD-SDI video source. Our frame grabber not only can capture one single channel HDMI or SDI video signals, but it's input and output video signal also can reach 1080p/60 Hz. Firmware can be updated through USB port.
Features & Highlights
- Real PnP, No driver needed, USB power supply, Don't required external power.
- The video grabber captures High-Definition HDMI or 3G-SDI/HD-SDI video stream, which resolutions up to 1920×1200@60 FPS.
- The video grabber captures video to your PC and the grabber compatible with Microsoft Show directly.
- UVC & UAC compatible, YUV422 video output, simultaneous captured with audio, it can support Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, Linux.
- Compact size 3.9x2.7x0.7 inch.
|Item Size:||0.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.