Product Description & Reviews
The Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, featuring official PS4 and PS3 licenses and also compatible with PC, is a powerful combination of the latest available next-gen Force Feedback technologies and the highest-quality materials. The immediate visual impact of this new wheel is indisputably the material covering the wheel: genuine Alcantara. Alcantara is a ground breaking material with aesthetic, technical and sensory qualities that no other material can match. Manufactured at the same facilities as the Alcantara destined for real Ferraris and hand-stitched around the wheel's large diameter of 11.8 inches, this material positions the wheel firmly in the very high end of the spectrum. Add the fact that the wheel is detachable, and that it is the official Ferrari-licensed 8:10 scale replica of the actual 599XX EVO wheel, and it's hard to find enough superlatives to properly describe it. The middle part of the wheel and the 2 large fixed paddle shifters are crafted of brushed metal. Controls include 6 action buttons, a 3-position rotary switch, and a multidirectional D-pad. The 599XX EVO replica wheel is attached to a base which incorporates a brushless industrial servomotor and features a friction-free dual-belt mechanism. This wheel really stands out for its precision thanks to H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect Accurate Technology featuring a contactless magnet, and an angle of rotation which can be adjusted between 270 and 1080 degrees. It's also compatible with the Thrustmaster racing product ecosystem. The included T3PA 3-pedal pedal set features 3 pedals which can be completely adjusted in terms of their spacing with respect to one another, angle of inclination and height, as well as 100% metal construction for its pedal heads and internal structure. What's more, its built-in Conical Rubber Brake Mod (to manage the brake pedal's pressure force with a realistic feel) is sure to meet with the full approval of even the most demanding racers.
Features & Highlights
- The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 and PC - Complete collection pack! - Includes Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8 inches and Alcantara), T300 Servo Base and T3PA 3-Pedal Pedal Set;Compatible Devices:Computers, Game console
- Detachable replica wheel of the Ferrari 599XX EVO - 8:10 scale replica of the wheel of the 599XX EVO, officially licensed by Ferrari; Hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels
- The wheel's structure is identical to automotive standards, brushed metal central steering plate, weighs less than 2.6 lbs. for super-responsive force feedback; Internal memory and upgradeable firmware (via PC compatibility)
- T3PA 3-pedal pedal set; 100% metal pedals and internal structure; Conical Rubber Brake MOD included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal's travel); 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height)
- Attachment system and built-in screws threads are compatible will all mounts (desks, tables, cockpits, etc.); Thrustmaster ecosystem-ready for optional T3PA PRO pedal set, TH8A shifter and other detachable Thrustmaster wheels
|Item Weight:||19.93 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.88 x 13.82 x 13.82 inches|
|Package Weight:||22.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.9 x 13.8 x 13.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.