Product Description & Reviews
Portable Power Samson's Expedition XP800 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 800 watts of power, the XP800 features a lightweight, 8-channel powered mixer and two 8" speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP800 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing just over 40 pounds. Features: Samson Expedition XP800 800w Portable 8" PA DJ Speaker System+8-ch Powered Mixer 800-watt portable PA system Ideal for small to medium-sized venues (audiences of 60-100) Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 40lb Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 400 watts of stereo power Dual 2-way speakers with 8" woofers and 1" HF drivers Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music Removable 8-channel mixer Stereo monitor outputs with level control Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors Two 25" speaker cables included Adjustable Height Steel Construction Black Color Weight capacity: 100 LBS Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches Base spread: 15-40 inches Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables Includes (1) Travel Bag Rockville Pro MIc Kit 1 - High-End Metal Microphone+Mic Stand+Carry Bag+Cable Mic Features: M-56 Cartridge Full metal mic body Type: dynamic Neodymium magnet Polar Pattern: uni-directional Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30% Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB Mic Stand Features: Adjustable height: 31.5 - 59 inches Weight: Only 2.4 LBS!
Features & Highlights
- Package: Samson Expedition XP800 800 Watt Portable 8" Speaker System Includes 8-Channel Powered Mixer + Pair of Rockville RVSS2-XLR of Heavy Duty Adjustable Pro PA Speaker Stands + (2) 20' XLR Cables + Carrying Case + Rockville Pro Mic Kit 1 With High-End Metal Microphone, Mic Stand, Carry Bag, and Cable
- Samson Expedition XP800 800w Portable 8" PA DJ Speaker System+8-ch Powered Mixer. Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices. Hi-Z input for direct guitar connections. Two stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4", 1/8", RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.). USB Wireless port for use with Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately). Bass and treble controls on each channel.
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control. Footswitch jack for remote. FX control. Phantom power for condenser microphones. Sub output for active subwoofers. Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback. Stereo monitor outputs with level control. Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction. 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts. Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors. Two 25" speaker cables included.
- Adjustable Height. Steel Construction. Black Color. Weight capacity: 100 LBS. Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches. Base spread: 15-40 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch. Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch. Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables. Includes (1) Travel Bag.
- Rockville Pro MIc Kit 1 - High-End Metal Microphone+Mic Stand+Carry Bag+Cable. High quality canvas. Comfortably holds microphone, mic stand, cable and other mic accessories. Cable Features: XLR to ¼" Cable. 20 Feet. 100% OFC oxygen free copper. Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal. Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable). XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable. Mic clip Features: Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip. Stand Mountable.
|Model:||SAXP800B+RVSS2-XLR+PRO MIC KIT 1 HOW|
|Part Number:||SAXP800B+RVSS2-XLR+PRO MIC KIT 1 HOW|
|MPN:||SAXP800B+RVSS2-XLR+PRO MIC KIT 1 HOW|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.