Product Description & Reviews
Panasonic lumix point-and-shoot digital cameras are known among camera enthusiasts for reliability and innovative features. The lumix dc-zs70 brings the legendary optical performance of a 30x (24-720mm) Leica DC vario-elmar lens with amazingly stable 5-axis hybrid o.I.S. (Optical image stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. Traditionalists will love the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring, plus the familiarity of an eye-level electronic viewfinder. The modern enthusiast will love the Wi-Fi mobile device controllability and next-generation flexibility that 4K video and 4K photo modes bring to the creative experience.
Features & Highlights
- 20.3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30x Leica DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens (24-720mm), plus 5-axis Hybrid o.I.S. (Optical image stabilizer).
- 0.2-Inch 1, 166k-dot EVF (electronic view Finder) with eye-sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions.
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840x2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking feature.
- Lens barrel mounted control ring enables quick, intuitive operation of important functions.AC/USB travel charging port
- Wi-Fi plus a 180 degree front flip-up touch feature-enabled screen simplifies selfie photography, and framing for unusual perspectives.
|Item Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.4 x 2.64 x 2.64 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.92 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.