Product Description & Reviews
Osprey's far point 80 is the right size for a long trip when you need one pack to transport everything from the airport to the back and beyond. Go ahead and fill it up. The lightwood frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hip belt. A mesh back panel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hip belt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there's a mesh pocket for small items. A compartment with floating divider allows separate storage options and dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during Transit. Outside the pack, you'll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep your organized and sewn attachment points to add extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, straightjacket compression straps stabilize the load. There are also loops to anchor an optional osprey day Lite day pack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
Features & Highlights
- Fixed, Unisex back panel, hip belt and harness system can easily be stowed and Zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling
- Day Lite attachment loops can be used to add an optional day pack
- Osprey's straightjacket compression system secures loads and adds stability to the pack
- There are loops on the zippers of the main compartment to lock your bag. We recommend a tsa recognized lock
- Large lower zippered compartment with a floating divider is the perfect place to pack items like shoes to keep separated from the main compartment
- Pockets: 2 interior zip, 4 exterior
|Item Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.