Product Description & Reviews
Here's a simply elegant way to dial-in the filter you want for observing or photography. With the 5-Position Filter wheel, you can easily change 1.25" filters without removing your eyepiece or camera. Just rotate the wheel and your filter securely clicks into place, ready to use. You don't even need to leave the eyepiece! Attaches directly to your telescope and accepts 1.25" accessories and Orion StarShoot or DSLR cameras. Requires additional 20mm focus travel. LRGB imaging filter set includes 1.25" Luminance (IR cutoff), Red, Green, and Blue filters designed for creating high-quality composite color astrophotos with CCD monochrome imagers. Their anodized aluminum cells thread into the 5-Position 1.25" Filter Wheel.
Features & Highlights
- With this 1.25" Filter Wheel and LRGB astrophotography filter set, you can create dazzling three-step RGB astrophotos - just like the pros
- Red, blue, and green filters plus the haze-eliminating Luminance filter with metal filter cells give you stunning results
- An ideal choice for capturing tri-color RGB astrophotographs with the popular Orion StarShoot Monochrome Imager III (sold separately)
- Included 5-Position 1.25" Filter Wheel lets you install all four filters and then dial-in the 1.25" filter you want to use for a particular astrophotographic exposure
- Filter Wheel attaches directly to an astrophotography telescope and requires additional 20mm focus travel
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Formatt Hitech Limited
mpn: HTEL10058, ean: 0886235197391,