Product Description & Reviews
This OMAX binocular biological compound microscope offers six magnifications between 40X and 2000X. The lab microscope comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling binocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces with adjustable diopter on oculars, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing on both sides, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. This type of microscope is perfect for home school, teaching, demonstration, clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications. It is easy to mount an electronic eyepiece (digital microscope camera) for capturing images and live video on computer. It can also be added a darkfield condenser to switch a brightfield microscope to a darkfield microscope.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular
- Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm)
- Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable
- Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A Max - Output: DC7.5V, 1000mA
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Package Weight:||7.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.1 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.