Product Description & Reviews
This is a digital biological trinocular compound microscope that includes a digital imaging system. The trinocular microscopy comes with a 45° inclined 360° swiveling trinocular sliding viewing head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four achromatic objectives, stain-resistant double layer mechanical stage with scales, coarse & fine focusing, NA 1.25 Abbe condenser and variable intensity LED transmitted illumination system. It offers eight levels of magnification power: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X. The 1.3MP (1280x1024 pixels) USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software compatible with Windows, and Mac OS X (see version information below). The user-friendly editing and processing software for Windows offers advanced features including stitching, EDF (Extended Depth of Focus), video recording and measurement functions. The software allows you to make notes, shapes, and watermarks with ease. You can analyze, present, and share images of samples and specimens using the software. This type of digital compound microscopy is perfect for teaching demonstration and clinical examination, laboratories and advanced applications.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objective: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55mm ~ 75mm)
- Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 100V-240V (UL approved)
- Digital camera: - True color 1280x1024 pixels (1.3MP) - Frame speed: 15fps at 1280x1024, 26fps at 640x512, 50fps at 320x256 - Software compatible with Windows and Mac OS X operating systems - Offers capturing still images, stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions - USB cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.