Product Description & Reviews
AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens, is the first fixed focal length, fast-aperture DX-format lens that affords photographers superb image quality along with the creative possibilities and versatility of the classic 50mm focal length (FX-format equivalent of 52mm). When mounted on a DX-format camera body, it enables photographers to document their world with a lens that produces a picture angle similar to the field of vision as seen through the human eye. Whether new to D-SLRs or a seasoned enthusiast, users will appreciate the extreme low-light performance and the expanded ability to dramatically separate the subject and background with the new 35mm DX lens' wide f/1.8 aperture. Lightweight, compact and affordable, this lens can easily become a fast favorite for any level of photographer, and is the perfect complement to D60 users who are just starting to learn D-SLR photography or enthusiasts who love their D90. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens is ideal for travel, general photography, landscape shooting, portraiture or pushing creative boundaries. The stunning sharpness, clarity and color reproduction are all proof positive of more than 75 years of NIKKOR heritage and experience in optics engineering. This lens continues the tradition of NIKKOR precision optics to provide photographers with sharp, high-resolution images and the ability to focus as close as 0.98 feet, while the integration of an ultra-compact Silent Wave Motor ensures fast, whisper-quiet AF
Features & Highlights
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S Lens - HB-46 Bayonet Lens Hood - LC-52 Snap-On Front Lens Cap - LF-1 Rear Lens Cap- CL-0913 Soft Case - Nikon 5 Year USA Warranty (1 Year International + 4 Year USA Extension) - Bundle Includes: - 52mm UV Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND2) - Lens Cap Leash - Professional Lens Cleaning Kit
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens a broad range of uses Perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photograph
- Engineered for Nikon DX-format digital SLRs Optical formula optimized for use with Nikon DX-format digital SLRs, rendering a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FX-format digital SLR or a 35mm film camer
- Aspherical lens element Minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrit
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flar
|Model:||35mm f/1.8G-S DX|
|Part Number:||2183 K|
|Item Weight:||1.75 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.