Product Description & Reviews
The Helicopter Emergency Egress Device 3 (HEED 3) is a compact, lightweight and reliable self contained breathing apparatus. The "HEED 3" provides lifesaving air needed to egress from a downed aircraft or a rolled vehicle in the water. It is ideal for all helicopters, fixed wing aircraft, float planes, watercraft and vehicles that operate around possible water emergencies. The "HEED 3"also protects personnel from inhaling dangerous and lethal toxic fumes from fire or smoke. The bottom line is that "HEED 3" is designed to increase the survivability of military personnel, commercial pilots and private aviators in short-term out-of-air emergencies. "HEED 3" is the preferred choice of miltary, professional, and private pilots for a very good reason....It saves lives! Self-contained and user-refillable, it is a miniature air system. In case of emergency, "HEED 3" provides you with enough air to safely get you out of a life-threatening situation. Even if you never use "HEED 3", it's always there when you need it most. "Heed 3" should be a standard piece of flight equipment for all safety minded pilots and aviation personnel. This "Heed 3" package is for pilots and aviation personnel everywhere!!!
Features & Highlights
- This Spare Air Upgraded Package comes complete with.... 1.7 cubic foot - 3000 psi tank, High performance on-demand supply regulator, Dial Gauge Upgrade instead of the standard Pin Style Pressure Indicator Assembly, Fill Adapter that allows the user to fill directly from a standard fill whip at their local dive shop, Mouthpiece cover, and lanyard
- Easy to travel with.... Under 9 Inches tall, the "HEED 3" is the smallest emergency breathing device on the market
- Easy to wear....Deluxe custom holster to attach to a modular-type vest.... ideal for Switlik Modular Aircrew Vest
- Easy to refill.... Fill Adapter that allows the user to fill directly from a standard fill whip at their local dive shop
- Easy to hand off to a fellow pilot in trouble!
|Manufacturer:||Submersible Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Submersible Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||Submersible Systems, Inc.|
|Package Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.