Product Description & Reviews
Newest Generation of Mimo's Popular 10.1" Monitor The Mimo Vue HD is the second generation of Mimo Monitors 10.1" monitor line. It features a modern zero bezel design, a nearly 180 degree viewing angle from its bright, high contrast, IPS screen, and an upgraded resolution of 1280x800. The Capacitive Touchscreen with HDMI input (UM-1080CH-NB) Mimo Vue HD is a perfect solution for a wide variety of applications in healthcare, hospitality, retail, education, consumer, and many other industries. Extremely sturdy build for commercial and corporate work. For wall, pole, or other installations, the display has a VESA75 pattern on the back. Fully compatible with Windows 7 (and newer), Linux and Mac OS X (with purchase of Mac touchscreen driver). Display-only mode with Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Additional cost 3rd party driver available to enable touch control in Win XP
Features & Highlights
- Utilizes DisplayLink technology that provides video and power over a single USB connection. (driver required) Fully compatible with Windows XP (and newer), Linux, Mac OS X, and now Chrome.
- 1280x800 Resolution 800:1 contrast ratio
- High quality panel with 170° x 170° viewing angle.
- Capacitive Touchscreen with HDMI input
- Screen can also be removed and used independently, as a tethered tablet or mounted (VESA 75) screen
|Item Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.