Product Description & Reviews
Product Name: Monocular telescopeWeight: 2kgSize: Image sizeFunction type: low light telescopeMagnification: 150 timesExit pupil distance: 2.4mmExit pupil diameter: 12mmField of view: 100m / 1000mResolution: 7.5 °Light diameter: 70mm (2.4 )Focal length: 300mm.f / 4Twist mirror: 90 °Maximum height: 38cmStandard 0.965 inch accessories included:Eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm 3 times Barove mirror 1.5 times mirrorInstallation order:Tripod first support, and then fitted with a tube. After the tube is fixed, install the finder on the top of the tube (used to find the target object), then install the eyepiece (eyepiece 2 election 1), find the big target, and then with the different eyepiece debuggingWhen using 3 times the Barrow mirror, first install the Barrow mirror, then install the eyepiece (with the Barrow mirror, need to install the eyepiece of the device on the cover removed)
Features & Highlights
- The pupil distance is 2.4mm, the pupil diameter is 12mm, the resolution is 7.5 °
- Wide field of view, you can see 100m-1000m range of vision
- The magnification of the eyepiece H6mm is 300/6 = 50 times, the magnification of the eyepiece H20mm is 300/20 = 15 times
- The focal length is 300mm, the caliber is 70mm, with two eyepieces: H6 (daytime view) and H20 (night to see the moon), the other with 3 times Barrow mirror and 1.5 times mirror and moon mirror
- Tripod first support, and then fitted with a tube. After the tube is fixed, install the finder on the top of the tube, then install the eyepiece, find the big target, and then with the different eyepiece debugging
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.