Product Description & Reviews
CASEMATIX ArmorXL Case (22") - A Higher Level of ProtectionThe CASEMATIX Armor line of cases are injection-molded using a proprietary resin and design that offers a superior strength to weight ratio. These lightweight, yet extremely durable carriers meet the high demands of the United States Military (MIL-STD-810) and Airlines for America (A4A / ATA Spec 300), capable of withstanding extreme temperatures and shock, extreme weather, salt fog and humidity, high altitude conditions, sand and dust exposure, explosive atmospheres and vibration. An automatic pressure release valve and gasket sealing lid offer Waterproof Protection (IP67) , capable of withstanding submersion in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of static water for 30 minutes. Additional features include double-hinged latch closures, foldable and rubberized carrying handle and 2x padlock holes for optional security.High-Density Customizable Foam InteriorThe internal configuration consists of multiple layers of high-quality foam that are perfectly form-fitting to the case's interior. These include (2x) customizable Pick & Pluck layers that are each 2.5" in thickness , (2x) Flat layers that are 0.68" in thickness and a convoluted, egg-crate style Lid measuring 1.0" in thickness. The various Flat and Pick & Pluck layers can be configured to accommodate a wide range of equipment such as mixers , controllers , multi media players and accessories like cables and power supplies, allowing you to transport and store your equipment in a highly protective environment that is customized to your specific needs.MADE IN USADimensions: 22.0" x 16.5" x 8.5"Weight: 10.3 lbsRecommended to Fit Select Gemini Mixers , Controllers and AccessoriesSLATE 2-Channel Serato Dj Intro Controller / CDJ-700 / CDJ-650 / CDJ-300
Features & Highlights
- Recommended to fit Gemini SLATE 2-Channel Serato Dj Intro Controller / CDJ-700 / CDJ-650 / CDJ-300 with accessories such as laptops , cables , headphones and power adapters
- MADE IN USA - Designed, manufactured and assembled in The United States of America
- Perfect for Airline Checked Baggage or Vehicle Transport - Designed and tested to meet Military (MIL-STD-810) , Aviation (A4A / ATA Spec 300) and Waterproof (IP67) Standards
- Fits devices with maximum dimensions of 19.0" x 12.5" x 6.9" ; Exterior dimensions of the case are 22.0" x 16.5" x 8.5"
- The Pick & Pluck foam has a customizable grid of 19.0" x 12.5" with each pluckable block measuring 0.5" x 0.5", and can either be used as two individual 2.5" layers kept separate by a single 0.68" flat divider, or they can be stacked on top of each other to work as a single 5.0" thick customizable layer.
|Item Weight:||10.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.