Product Description & Reviews
A palm-sized projector weighing only 0.75lbs at a height of 1.18-inches, the ASUS S1 LED projector features a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to 3 hours of projection time that can also be used to charge mobile devices over USB. The S1 has a 1.1:1 short-throw lens that projects a 41-inches diagonal image at a distance of one meter. Housed in an aluminum chassis with a sleek concentric-circle finish, and features an HDMI/MHL port, a USB port (for charging) and an ASUS Sonic Master-enhanced speaker, making the S1 the perfect sidekick for both professional and personal projection.
Features & Highlights
- Built-in 6,000 mAh rechargeable battery delivers up to 3-hour projection time and doubles as a power bank to charge your mobile devices
- Advanced DLP Technology with 30,000-hour LED lifespan, 200 lumens brightness, 854x480 native resolution and big screen size up to 100 inches (in low-light conditions)
- Palm-sized and .75 pounds lightweight for maximum portability with the best-in-class 1:1 short-throw ratio.
- HDMI/MHL port ensures compatibility with a variety of sources, USB port for charging only. Built-in ASUS Sonic Master enhanced-speaker for authentic sound reproduction
- To connect with iPhone/iPad(Lightning port only), purchase separately the Lightning Digital AV Adapter from Apple. To connect with Samsung devices, purchase separately a Samsung specific MHL cable(5 pin to 11 pin) for video output.
- True Resolution (native): WVGA(854x480)
- Throw Ratio: 1.1
|Manufacturer:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Publisher:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Studio:||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.72 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.