Product Description & Reviews
Description: GoIP GSM Gateway bridges the GSM and the IP networks by enabling voice communications. It is installed on the Mobile SIM Card, you can register the GSM telephone on the VoIP Softswitch. it can be easily combined into arbitrary number of channels of Large Gateway Group. Low price, perfect sound quality and powerful function make GoIP GSM inevitable choice of system Integrators, traffic Business and soft switch Manufacturers. Basic Function ： Support dual protocols: ITU-H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2 GSM module for making GSM calls Provide 32/16/8/4/1 SIM Card ports for GSM extensions Support G.711 A/μ law, G.729A/B, G.723.1 Codecs Support Multiple dial plans and line hunt Support QoS, NAT transversal and router function Support VAD, CNG, EC Enhanced Features ● Dynamic selection of codec ● Advanced jitter buffer ● Automatic traversal of NAT and firewall ● VLAN / Qos ● Router ● Echo cancellation for Speakerphone ● Comfort noise generation (CNG) ● Voice activity detection (VAD) ● Auto provisioning (requires auto provisioning server) ● On line firmware upgrade ● Multi-language support: English and Chinese Competitive Advantage: Remote SIM operation for SIM Card management SMPP support for 3rd party development of SMS Applications. Free server utilities for remote access and SMS management. Telnet mode for sending AT commands to GSM module. Compact and light weight design Direct customer support Call Forward 1.Call Origination refers to a call initiated from the PSTN or cell phone network is terminated using VoIP. 2.Call Termination refers to a call initiated as a VoIP call is terminated using PSTN or cell phone network. 3.As shown in the network topology diagram, a VoIP Service Provider is using GoIPs as call origination and termination devices.
Features & Highlights
- The Anysun GoIP series gateway is a broadband relay gateway newly developed ,The new product for seamless connection between the GSM network and VoIP network. When the mobile phone SIM card is installed in the GoIP, users can register the GSM phone to the VoIP softswitch system. Through the GoIP, users can realize the uplink and downlink calls between the GSM network and the VoIP network. In addition, the GoIP supports the transparent transmission of the caller number from the PSTN to the VoIP.
- GoIP is designed to work in conjunction with key phone systems and IP-PBX to provide GSM communications. The extensive compatibility of the GoIP makes it an ideal choice to be deployed in multi-vendor open architecture VoIP networks. GoIP is a great way to provide fast phone service deployment where regular PSTN line may not be readily available. GSM gateway also provides significant savings in usage, infrastructure and maintenance cost compared to conventional PSTN.
- The GoIP features embedded SIP and H.323 protocols with flexible setting. The bi-directional password authentication (call authorization) and trust list authentication greatly minimize the risk of charge losses and the flexible routing function can meet special requirements of various call forwarding. In particular, the GoIP gateway supports multi device groups, with flexible setting of large GSM gateway groups with different channel numbers.
- Open Standard VoIP Protocols (ITU H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2)/ Single or Multiple Server Registrations/Two 10/100 Ethernet for WAN / LAN connections/GSM module for making GSM calls/ Speech quality ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer/VLAN and QoS support/NAT Transversal and Router functions/ Voice prompts, HTTP Web, Auto Provision support for configuration and updates/ Highly stable embedded Linux operating system in high performance ARM 9 Processor
- With its low price, excellent voice quality, and powerful features, the GoIP series gateway is the first choice for system integrators, traffic operators, and softswitch manufacturers.
|Item Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.91 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.87 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.